Monday, July 03, 2006

Numa Snake!

Take quick look at what one of my fellow blender friends from school was doing. I'm unable to let out an video right now. I need to get permision to do so, which I am asking for and hopfuly get an answer soon. So have a look at the sneek peeks and be sure to let your friends know. (Cause we would like to be known.)

Numa Numa Snake Sneek Peek's!

The movie is in still being built! But still have short clips on the what the maker has done so far. The clip is in need of finishing the animation it seams. Then touching up would be nice. (I think that it should have some neat effects added to it too.)


Here is a link to the very orignal numa numa song from "O-Zone".
Remember the Numa kid, Gary Brolsma? Ya him! He is the one that started all that "Home made Numa Numa Video", craze. Kinda funny story! he made the video, sent to his friends and his friends sent it every where is seams. Now he is well known all over the world and he never ment it to do such when he frist made it.

Well! Enjoy! And hopfuly I can show you video clips of the numa snake soon.

No comments: