Thursday, June 29, 2006

Cool Game!

While I was looking at Blender Nation a couple days ago. I ran into a post that mention of a game that had all the models made in blender. It was a mmorpg, the kind of game that I don't play normly. But becuase I was wondering what it looked like I tryed it and like it. I got hooked on it and I have to tell you its a fun one. If any of you wished that you had Guild Wars but can't afford it don't worry, there is Eternal Lands. It may not be as great as Guild Wars, but its still a good one. Please note that at frist It may be confusing, but when you figure it out, it has endless fun. ("http://www.eternal-lands.com/") And if any of you know what Rune Scape is, Rune Scape copyed EL. Just that EL(Eternal Lands) Is much better then RS.

Come join the fun! Oh! and come join my guild as well! that is when I build one. (If your ever try the game, then contact me by typing, "/geckoman YOUR MSG" to send a personal message to me while in the game.)

No comments: